Planning to enrol in an MBA program? ILAC helps students prepare for business school.
Eligible students can take ILAC's GMAT Preparation Course. Here they can sharpen their verbal and quantitative skills and gain proven test taking strategies to score well on the GMAT.
Students can then enrol in the GMAT Preparation course with The Princeton Review, recognized as the leading GMAT preparation program. The course runs for 9 weeks and consists of one weekly three-hour class.
Students can take the course at the same time as our Pathway Program, either in the evening or on weekends. Students may also take the GMAT course immediately after finishing the Pathway Program.
GMAT Preparation Program Details
- Small classes, maximum 4 students per class
- Highly skilled instructors certified by a Princeton Review Master trainer
- 5 full-length computer adaptive practice tests
- Advanced quantitative math drills
- Hundreds of pages of up to date GMAT material (yours to keep)
- Optional Math Boot Camp
- Feedback on your analytical writing assessment (AWA) through The Princeton Review’s LiveGrader SM System
- Private Tutoring (option) gives you one-on-one instruction customized to your needs
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
University Placement Services
- ILAC University Placement Specialists guide you through the university application process
- Free personalized academic counselling
- Conditional letters of acceptance to ILAC's 60+ university and college partners
*Students who obtain their Visa with the help of a letter of acceptance from ILAC and a conditional letter of acceptance and/or supporting letter from a Pathway Program institution will be expected to complete their English language training at ILAC and not be eligible for a refund.