This program offers the best of both worlds —Small Group instruction in the morning, and Private Instruction in the afternoon.
Berlitz Study Abroad Blended students spend their mornings engaged in Small Group intensive General English instruction where the small group size ensures plenty of speaking time for all participants. You’ll receive the personal attention and motivation you need from your Berlitz Instructor while enjoying this shared learning experience.
In the afternoon you’ll experience Berlitz Private Instruction, language learning custom-designed to meet just one schedule and one set of objectives — yours. You'll receive one-on-one coaching and concentrate on reaching your objectives with a flexible language program personalized exclusively for you.
Blended Instruction features:
- Interactive language instruction based on the conversational Berlitz Method®
- Engaging native-fluent coaches specially trained to motivate and inspire you
- Morning Small Group sessions:
- Personalized learning with small class size – 4-6 students
- Morning schedule
- Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-1:30 pm
- Afternoon Private sessions:
- One-on-one coaching focused on your individual goals
- Afternoon schedule:
- Monday-Friday from 2:15 pm-3:45 pm